Thursday, April 15, 2010

Song of the rainbow

I have seen your tears
Felt them in the palm of my hand
Tears of sorrow, loneliness
Tears of inside pain.

I have seen your tears
I see why you hurt
Uselessness, insufficiency,
Reflections fill your thoughts

Tears behind your laughters
Your smiles are soaked within
Struggles that you hesitate
To bring out in your tears!

I see your heart, its lonely beat
Beating on, not knowing why
Dampened by your weariness
Unseen to the eye

I have seen your tears, my child
Let me wipe them now
Wipe them out with mine own tears
A shoulder for your cries

Let me keep my pace with you
Walking by your side
So I can touch those tears to sparkle
Rainbows from your eyes

Wipe a tear today, my friend
Heal a hurting soul
Life is just too short to rush
You'll reach the end too soon

Let those tears now be your prize
When you face the Lord
Let it glow out heavenly rainbows
In that glorious light.

No comments:

Post a Comment