Sunday, November 12, 2023

Should you or should you not !

 Wrote in Mechanical Engineering Class in 5th Sem:-). What an out of place subject for an Electronics student. Surely, explains the confusion... 


Should you see my mind clearly? 

At times I feel that you shouldn't

But there are quite a lot of times, when

Nothing but your reading my mind can help me. 


The hidden mind of course has a charm of its own

The desire to know what's not known

If everything I think is known to you

Then life would be quite blank, quite grey and un-exciting. 


I guess the joy of keeping a secret, 

Gives the pleasure of playing a game

Coz when you find it out on your own

It makes us overjoyed, both you and me. 


If I had an eye at the back of my head

There's nothing to fear, nothing to be cautious about

But the world becomes so dull and un-exciting

The excitement of being adventurous is lost. 


But when I feel lonely and sad

When all I need is someone to care

I feel that everything is so easy, except

Your fully understanding my mind


Coz if only you know my mind fully

Can you feel for me and be loving to me

Coz all I need is comfort from you

A person who fully understands my mind. 


Should you read my mind, or should you not 

The strangest dilemma I've ever been in

In this beautiful world of perplexions

Let's add one more confusion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment